Author Topic: New Catalog  (Read 4049 times)

Offline Cliff Ruggles

• Administrator
  • Qjet Hero
New Catalog
« on: January 20, 2009, 04:24:05 AM »
We are currently putting together publication that will list our parts and services, with prices and a picture of the item(s).

It has been delayed slightly due to a recent hard drive crash, but should be available in a few weeks.

Until then, as a reminder, we still sell most of the parts from our HP kits separately, such as the HP needle/seat assemblies, HP accellerator pump assemblies, secondary cam/spring kit, fastener kits, idle tubes, and individule gaskets.

Complete kits are still the best deal, as you get everything needed to completely/correctly rebuild your carburetor. 

Basically, the only thing not in the kits is the choke pull-off, jets and metering rods.

To order parts, call the shop or send us an email to:  cliffshp@embarqmail.com .  If we don't answer the phone, leave a good number and message, and we'll call you back.....thanks....Cliff

Offline AHotRod

• Garage guy
Re: New Catalog
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2009, 05:10:20 PM »
Cliff,
I can't wait to get a catalog.
Take care of yourself !
Glenn

Offline Cliff Ruggles

• Administrator
  • Qjet Hero
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2009, 04:37:45 AM »
Thanks, we're waiting for some warm weather here.  Talked to a good friend of mine yesterday from Texas, he said it was approaching the 80's where he's at.  I think it approached the 30's here yesterday.

My Road King is in hibernation, and longing to take me on a nice long ride to one of our favorite hang-outs!  The older I get, the more I hate January and February here in Ohio......Cliff

Offline dstaley

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2009, 02:16:15 PM »
Is there any chance that at least a soft copy of the new catalog is available?  I'd sure like to know what parts I should be considering on top of the obvious ones.

Thanks!

Offline Cliff Ruggles

• Administrator
  • Qjet Hero
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2009, 04:02:36 AM »
We have a retail parts list finished, working on the catalog.  Call the shop or email, and we can send one to you....thanks....Cliff