Author Topic: MRS GRINCH's NEW JOB!!!!!  (Read 2408 times)

Offline madokie

MRS GRINCH's NEW JOB!!!!!
« on: December 31, 2009, 10:44:03 PM »
well its finaly happened pigs can officialy fly, and the worlds birth cirtificate has an exparation date!MRS GRINCH got a new job,not just any job ,but one that pays wayyyyy too much and gives her the ability to LIE & decieve millions of people on a daily basis.whatever evil the grinches have planned for the world ,it looks like they might just pull it off.if you can stand to view this EVIL thing, turn on your tv at 5:30 pm central time on ABC, and carefully watch the national "news", she goes by the name diane sawyer, but if you record on dvd and playback on slomo you can tell its not human.

Offline omaha

• Jet Head
Re: MRS GRINCH's NEW JOB!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 08:17:52 PM »
Did you hear that thing on Letterman? He said that the White-House has officially declared FOX a non- viable news source. Gee, its funny how they can declare something like that when they (FOX) has such a huge audience. I guess it's ok to be biased if you're a democrat. I guess cbs is not at all biased. Oh, but those people are SOO much smarter so I guess they must be correct. I guess freedom of speech doesn't matter either.   And then we have that traitor, Sen. Ben Nelson of Nebraska.