Author Topic: Lifetime Warranty on Accelerator Pump Seals  (Read 6165 times)

Offline Cliff Ruggles

• Administrator
  • Qjet Hero
Lifetime Warranty on Accelerator Pump Seals
« on: January 05, 2016, 03:46:47 AM »
The latest design has proved the test of time.  We have our new accelerator pumps in service in a wide variety of applications with ZERO failures of any kind. 

Not a day goes by we don't get a call to the shop from someone who has purchased an aftermarket or over the counter rebuild kit and had the accelerator pump seal fail quickly. 

I know those seals are too "soft" and swell up and fail in this new fuel, and why we use our own seal on all the pumps that we sell.  Our pumps are also outfitted with custom wound springs to improve pump efficiency and engine performance.  I attached a picture below of a brand new seal on a carb that was just "rebuilt" by the owner using a kit he bought on the Internet.  The sellers advertised that the seal was good for modern fuel with ethanol.....it swelled up and rolled off the pump in less than a week!

We have not had a single failure to date, and are offering a lifetime Warranty of our pump seals.  If for any reason it rips, tears, shrinks, swells or fails, we'll replace it free of charge forever!.......Cliff

PS:  We also have accelerator pumps for the Rochester 2GC carburetors in both sizes.

Offline Ethan1

• Qjet Hero
Re: Lifetime Warranty on Accelerator Pump Seals
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2016, 05:58:37 PM »
 And that is why you are the best in the business with these carburetors! One small part can affect the entire operation. 8)
Ethan

1972 Chevelle

(oo______oo)

Offline Mr.Pontiac

• Qjet Hero
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2020, 06:13:57 PM »
I cannot find your parts catalog on line anymore, things are changing I guess, help

Offline Cliff Ruggles

• Administrator
  • Qjet Hero
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2023, 04:45:04 AM »
See if this one works....

Offline Cliff Ruggles

• Administrator
  • Qjet Hero
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2023, 04:47:49 AM »
Here's another eye opener.  I removed two seals from acccl pumps found in other kits and soaked them along with my seal in E-10 for a couple of hours.  Look how much they swelled up in that short of a time period.....YIKES!....

Offline Jeff K

• Garage guy
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2023, 08:38:40 AM »
Wow thanks Cliff..

Offline Cliff Ruggles

• Administrator
  • Qjet Hero
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2023, 09:01:02 AM »
Update, have added Carter AFB and AVS accl pumps to the line-up in both sizes.  The larger pump also fits all Edelbrock AFB and AVS clones.

Same lifetime warranty in any type of fuel.

Offline Cliff Ruggles

• Administrator
  • Qjet Hero
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2023, 09:02:00 AM »
Update, we have also added 4GC/4JET accl pumps to the line-up, in both sizes.

Same lifetime warranty in any type of fuel.