Author Topic: Ordering Parts  (Read 2024 times)

Offline Cliff Ruggles

• Administrator
  • Qjet Hero
Ordering Parts
« on: July 10, 2019, 05:29:04 AM »
Parts sales are keeping me extremely busy, greatly appreciated.

I am now a "one man show".  All of my employees have moved on and I'm not hiring anyone.  I'm downsizing and moving more into parts sales.

At this time we do NOT automatically notify the customer and provide a tracking number. 

However, if you order before 10am EST your order will almost always ship the same day.  The only time it doesn't is if we are out of something, which is pretty rare.

All shipments over one pound go Priority Mail with 2-3 day delivery to most places.  Smaller shipments may go First Class Mail and take a day or two longer.

All shipments to Canada and overseas go First Class Mail.  They can take up to two weeks but typically get there in about 5-7 days.

I highly recommend calling the shop for complicated orders and/or you need tuning parts with some tech help.  I will make sure you get exactly what is needed to set your carb up for what you are doing.

Call volume is very heavy, IF you are calling to order parts, speak slowly when you provide the call back number and tell us you need parts.  Free tech calls go to the bottom of the call back list, but I try my best to get to all of them.

Call back day is Friday for tech support, but I may make a few during the week time permitting.

Don't assume that we got your message as about one time we just can't hear what is being said or your cell phone is fading in and out. 

If you don't get a call back pretty much assume I did NOT get the message and either call back or email me at:

cliffshp@embarqmail.com

Thanks.......Cliff