Author Topic: Idle Stop Solenoid  (Read 968 times)

Offline ykf7b0

• Garage guy
  • Jesus Lives!
Idle Stop Solenoid
« on: March 24, 2020, 05:29:38 PM »
I need numbers for a idle stop solenoid and bracket for use on my 1705 6206 that is installed on my 76 Corvette please.  Information on a supplier would be great also.  Thanks!  Greg

Offline Cliff Ruggles

• Administrator
  • Qjet Hero
Re: Idle Stop Solenoid
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2020, 03:34:20 AM »
Greg, I'm not sure the idle stop solenoids are still available.  I save all that sort of stuff from used cores and have buckets full of them.  Have been selling off quite a few of that sort of thing in recent years so not sure exactly what is left out there but most likely I will have them and probably one that still works.  Problem right now is that I don't have time to scratch my backside let alone look for one.

With the entire country on lock-down and at home I can't even keep up with parts orders let alone get to anything else........Cliff

Offline Mr.Pontiac

• Qjet Hero
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2020, 06:34:12 AM »
I have 4 brackets and sel. Here. Got a picture of what it looks like? My parts are off gm carbs. And maybe I something that would work. Picture me at. rbudney@comcast.net

Offline ykf7b0

• Garage guy
  • Jesus Lives!
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2020, 07:56:33 PM »
Thanks Mr. Pontiac but I found some solid information concerning what I needed and where to find it by a guy named Lars and others on another forum and I do appreciate your offer very much!   Greg
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 08:02:01 PM by ykf7b0 »