General Category > Shop News

Parts Availability Update

(1/1)

Cliff Ruggles:
As many of you know there are a LOT of companies shut down or not up to full capacity since the pandemic started.  This hits all of us at every level.  It's been pretty much a full time job for me to keep inventory as all the suppliers are out of many parts.

I've even had to switch suppliers and some of the folks I hire to make parts are still not back in business since all this started.

The good news is that so far I've been able to keep everything in stock even though I've ran out of a few items and delayed shipments until some of the parts showed up.

Right now things are looking better and I'm not expecting any more delays due to running out of anything........Cliff

Cliff Ruggles:
Update.

Things aren't really much better and I'm still having issues keeping all the parts we sell in stock.  The good news is that there are only a few items that so far and NLA and have been on backorder over 6 months.

This includes the excellent slotted metric idle mixture screws for the 1979 and later carburetors.  I keep checking on them, and am told that they are still at least a month out.

If you have ordered a rebuild kit, be patient, USPS is also being very unreliable these days and longer than normal delays in delivery are common........Cliff

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version