Author Topic: Accel pump & Metering Rods order - Canada  (Read 322 times)

Offline ourkid2000

• Garage guy
Accel pump & Metering Rods order - Canada
« on: November 11, 2023, 10:52:54 AM »
Hi Cliff,

Just looking for a little ordering advice from your website. I was going to order a couple of your accelerator pumps for my Qjet but I thought I would check to see if you have the proper metering rods for my carb in stock. I did check your website and they're not showing as available but I thought I'd check here just in case.

I'm looking for a set of AU secondary rods. The PN should be 7033655. I'm pretty sure (but not 100%) that CK rods are the same as well if you have those (PN 7045781).

This will be an order to Canada so I'm also wondering about international shipping. Do you happen to be able to ship using USPS?

Offline Cliff Ruggles

• Administrator
  • Qjet Hero
Re: Accel pump & Metering Rods order - Canada
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2023, 05:37:40 AM »
I ship overseas and to Canada daily and familiar with Customs requirements and the most cost effective shipping methods.

AU would be in the used market, don't think I have any left here.  I only sell AX and DA secondary rods new.

The website will not complete an order to Canada as it offers free-shipping in CONNUS.  You have to call the shop to order, 740-397-2921, M-F 7am-4pm EST....tks...Cliff