Author Topic: Shop news and updates  (Read 9264 times)

Offline Cliff Ruggles

• Administrator
  • Qjet Hero
Shop news and updates
« on: July 08, 2008, 08:44:14 AM »
We'll post news and current info regarding our equipment, our services, shipping info, inventory, deals, local news, etc.. This will be Read Only.

Offline Cliff Ruggles

• Administrator
  • Qjet Hero
Re: Shop news and updates
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2015, 07:22:13 PM »
We are now offering a bushing installation kit for 3/8" throttle shafts.  This kit will do the rear shaft on all Q-jets, both shafts on most Holley carbs, TQ's, TBI's, or any other carburetor that uses 3/8" throttle shafts. 

To be listed soon on the website, but are available now by calling the shop, 740-397-2921.

We're also putting together a bushing install kit that will include everything to do the front and rear shafts on the q-jet, which will also be on the website in the coming weeks......Cliff

Offline Cliff Ruggles

• Administrator
  • Qjet Hero
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2015, 05:59:10 AM »
UPDATE

Turn around times for complete rebuilds and restorations is now less than 6 months, for the first time in 10 years!

We hired some additional help last year, so getting caught up some.

We are still offering quick turn around times for Marine units and "tune-ups", usually about 2-3 weeks. 

Tune-ups are basically fixing problems or recalibrating rebuilt or restored carburetors done elsewhere.  This makes up about 30 percent of our business at this time......Cliff

Offline Cliff Ruggles

• Administrator
  • Qjet Hero
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2020, 10:21:23 AM »
New update for carburetor rebuilding lead times. 

We are not taking in any new work at this time.  If your carburetor is already here we will get to it.  The day the work is started we will give you a call or email......tks.....Cliff

Offline Cliff Ruggles

• Administrator
  • Qjet Hero
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2023, 04:12:52 AM »
Another update on carburetor "rebuilding".  I am NOT taking in any new work at this time.  The parts business is keeping me too busy and I can't get to anything else.  I've modified the home page on the website accordingly.  So for now I'm not going to do any carburetor rebuilds, just selling parts, rebuild kits, and custom rebuild kits with tuning parts.

Keep in mind that I have the ONLY kits in this industry with the correct parts in them, upgraded parts for improved performance, and LIFETIME warranty on the accl pump, N/S assembly and float no matter what kind of fuel you are using.....