Author Topic: Carb store?  (Read 4061 times)

Offline joeq

• Garage guy
Carb store?
« on: September 17, 2013, 06:58:30 AM »
Is there a section on this site that advertises your products, such as books, and parts? where do I find it, if there is?
Pontiac Enthusiast

Offline Ethan1

• Qjet Hero
Re: Carb store?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2013, 01:23:21 PM »
Is there a section on this site that advertises your products, such as books, and parts? where do I find it, if there is?

Like this?

http://cliffshighperformance.dreamhosters.com/carbkits.html
Ethan

1972 Chevelle

(oo______oo)

Offline joeq

• Garage guy
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2013, 06:43:46 PM »
That's it Ethan. I figured you'ld come through. So where is it actually located on this site? On the home page? It's probably staring me in the face, and I can't see it. thanx. Joe
Pontiac Enthusiast

Offline Ethan1

• Qjet Hero
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2013, 07:16:06 PM »
That's it Ethan. I figured you'ld come through. So where is it actually located on this site? On the home page? It's probably staring me in the face, and I can't see it. thanx. Joe

Yeah, it is located on the home page: http://www.cliffshighperformance.dreamhosters.com

It is on the left side where it says Parts. ;)

You can click on the orange box, where it says Carb Rebuild Kit to go to the webpage I posted earlier.
Ethan

1972 Chevelle

(oo______oo)

Offline joeq

• Garage guy
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2013, 08:35:00 PM »
You must have a different home page than me Ethan. On my home page, 1/2 way down it says "buy parts and services", and when I click on it, it gives me an entire list of threads. The web address you gave above, with the orange format, I can't seem to access from the home page.  :-\
Pontiac Enthusiast

Offline Ethan1

• Qjet Hero
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2013, 08:59:33 PM »
You must have a different home page than me Ethan. On my home page, 1/2 way down it says "buy parts and services", and when I click on it, it gives me an entire list of threads. The web address you gave above, with the orange format, I can't seem to access from the home page.  :-\

Joe,
 What operating system are you running on your computer? Also, are you using Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc?

This is Cliffs website homepage: http://www.cliffshighperformance.dreamhosters.com

After that, does it say /simplemachinesforum? If that is the case, then you are using the forum. Not the homepage as I listed above. Some computers won't allow you to see the homepage, like a firewall or something of the like.

Sorry for your troubles.
Ethan

1972 Chevelle

(oo______oo)

Offline joeq

• Garage guy
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2013, 06:52:37 AM »
Now I see it Ethan. When I search for Cliffs site on Firefox, I always punch in the "forums", and you're right, that's why I'm seeing what I'm seeing.(Blue) I went back and searched again, and saw the site W/O the forums, and came to the one you listed. (Orange).Thanx for setting me straight. Now, when I'm on the forums, is there a tab to open the home page, or do I need to go back to the net to search? when I hit "home" on the forums, it sends me to the "blue" page, and not the orange one. (If you catch my drift). I promise I won't bother you on this again. Thanx.
Pontiac Enthusiast

Offline joeq

• Garage guy
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2013, 10:22:12 AM »
Never mind, I found it. Just needed to curser on the logo, and click to his other home page. I'm set. Happy hunting.
Pontiac Enthusiast

Offline Ethan1

• Qjet Hero
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2013, 12:35:46 PM »
Never mind, I found it. Just needed to curser on the logo, and click to his other home page. I'm set. Happy hunting.

Glad you got it figured out. :D
Ethan

1972 Chevelle

(oo______oo)