Author Topic: NOS or aftermarket new complete q-jet throttle bodys ... or rebuilding service  (Read 2463 times)

Offline keithnhh

Just joined and was wondering if new throttle bodys for Q-jets were available from you or if you had a rebuilding service to do old ones over and get them like new again. I dont know how far is too far gone and believe throttle bodys are they key to getting the closest to factory result out of a q-jet rebuild. I have quite a few (my favorite carb to use) in addition to the following list ...

holley 660 center squirt
holley 780 vacuum sec
holley 800 dp
holley 4175 (have 3 2big 1 little)
holley ? little bitty 4 barrel 390CFM I think

rochester 2gc(have 2) dont have 2g (have 66 tri-power manifold for my 2 bbl 66 389 to populate)

edelbrock 600 carter alike

demon 650 street

boo-koo qjets in rough shape

motorcycle carbs as well for my HD and BMW

Wondering if you had kits and parts to cover the list and to what degree. I need a fuel bowl for one of the 4175, missing choke parts for the 800dp and I would like to rebuild my 780 with  mostly new parts. I would like to put an E-85 set-up together and was wondering if a Q-jet can be modified to handle the added liquid volume ... or what others in my list might have the capacity with modifications. Do you have the modification "kits" that would do that as well.

Would be nice to come to one place for parts and advice on repairing all my carb needs. Be cool if that was here.

Offline Shark Racer

• Jet Head
Cliff will be along for sure to help out. I know he has helped people with E85 conversions, and he also has services to rebush the throttle bodies. Check here to see more: http://cliffshighperformance.dreamhosters.com/services.html

Offline Cliff Ruggles

• Administrator
  • Qjet Hero
We don't stock anything these days for any Holley carburetors, zero demand.

I stock EVERYTHING for the q-jet, and some 2GC, and 4GC parts.

We sell complete kits, and can supply correct tuning parts for any Q-jet based on carb number and application.....thanks...Cliff

Offline Ethan1

• Qjet Hero
We don't stock anything these days for any Holley carburetors, zero demand.

I stock EVERYTHING for the q-jet, and some 2GC, and 4GC parts.

We sell complete kits, and can supply correct tuning parts for any Q-jet based on carb number and application.....thanks...Cliff

Yes. Cliff's kits/parts are the best on the market for these Qjets as well. ;)
Ethan

1972 Chevelle

(oo______oo)

Offline carmantx

• Carb lover
  • Quadrajet Power.com
    • Quadrajet Power
You also mention E85 for quadrajet. And yes, cliffs parts are E85 compatible.  There are major modifications needed to the quadrajets circuits for the fuel, but easily done.
'72 Buicks for fun and drag racing
quadrajetpower on facebook