Author Topic: New Member  (Read 1797 times)

Offline importsmasher1

« on: May 14, 2014, 05:59:58 PM »
I just signed up for the site.  I have 4 Pontiacs (66 GTO convertible, 67 full size wagon, 73 Firebird Formula 400, and 74 GTO 455), and the wife has a 66 Mustang.  Three of my Pontiacs run Quadrajets.  I bought a kit from Cliff for the 74 GTO, and have been happy with it (although I still need to do some tuning with my limited tuning skills).  I intend to get parts from Cliff to do the Firebird and wagon's carburetors as well.  I signed up here because I know this is the best place to get advice/information on a Quadrajet.

You can see pictures of my cars here:  www.southwestv8.com

Importsmasher

Offline Ethan1

• Qjet Hero
Re: New Member
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 05:05:41 PM »
I just signed up for the site.  I have 4 Pontiacs (66 GTO convertible, 67 full size wagon, 73 Firebird Formula 400, and 74 GTO 455), and the wife has a 66 Mustang.  Three of my Pontiacs run Quadrajets.  I bought a kit from Cliff for the 74 GTO, and have been happy with it (although I still need to do some tuning with my limited tuning skills).  I intend to get parts from Cliff to do the Firebird and wagon's carburetors as well.  I signed up here because I know this is the best place to get advice/information on a Quadrajet.

You can see pictures of my cars here:  www.southwestv8.com

Importsmasher

Welcome to CHP!

Nice cars! Yes, this is the best website for advice and information on the good ole Qjet.
Ethan

1972 Chevelle

(oo______oo)