Author Topic: another new member  (Read 2077 times)

Offline joeq

• Garage guy
another new member
« on: September 14, 2013, 09:59:52 AM »
Just wanted to drop in and say Hi to everyone. I was there back in the day when everyone (but me), were dumping their QJs for "brand X" carbs. Nothing told me more about a gearheads character, than when he'ld tell me he swapped out his QJ for a Holley 650 spreadbore. Don't want to bore you guys to death, just want to strengthen the club by becoming a member, cause altho this carb has come a long ways out of the closet, (as far as popularity goes) there's still some ground to be improved on. Also wanted to thank Cliff for his participation in this field, and respect his dedication towards this hobby, and providing us, not only with quality parts, but the technical knowledge and advice we need to continue to be competent and competitive. thanx for the website, and I can't wait to hear alls stories and concerns.
Pontiac Enthusiast

Offline Ethan1

• Qjet Hero
Re: another new member
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2013, 03:22:21 PM »
Just wanted to drop in and say Hi to everyone. I was there back in the day when everyone (but me), were dumping their QJs for "brand X" carbs. Nothing told me more about a gearheads character, than when he'ld tell me he swapped out his QJ for a Holley 650 spreadbore. Don't want to bore you guys to death, just want to strengthen the club by becoming a member, cause altho this carb has come a long ways out of the closet, (as far as popularity goes) there's still some ground to be improved on. Also wanted to thank Cliff for his participation in this field, and respect his dedication towards this hobby, and providing us, not only with quality parts, but the technical knowledge and advice we need to continue to be competent and competitive. thanx for the website, and I can't wait to hear alls stories and concerns.

Welcome to CHP!

Know the feeling. Qjet's are probably the most underrated carb on the planet. This is a great site! Again, WELCOME and enjoy your time here. Feel free to ask/answer any question you feel the need to do. :D
Ethan

1972 Chevelle

(oo______oo)