Author Topic: New to this forum  (Read 1720 times)

Offline Pat

• Garage guy
New to this forum
« on: January 12, 2016, 06:39:29 PM »
Hello everyone.  I am new here, and want to introduce myself.   I reside in the desert southwest city of El Paso, TX.  I have been in the automotive hobby for almost two decades, and I can surely share my experiences as well as learn from you all.  I am a GM/Chevy enthusiast.  I built my first  mild engine a couple years ago and topped it with an Edelbrock made Q-jet.  Got some parts for rebuild and great advice from the Q-jet expert Cliff.  My joy ride is a 1982 Jeep CJ5 with no lift, 5 speed transmission, 4.27:1 gear ratio axles and 33 inch tires.  I like a good balance of off road and on road manners on my Jeep, and that Q-jet is key. 

Offline Ethan1

• Qjet Hero
Re: New to this forum
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 10:56:05 AM »
Hello everyone.  I am new here, and want to introduce myself.   I reside in the desert southwest city of El Paso, TX.  I have been in the automotive hobby for almost two decades, and I can surely share my experiences as well as learn from you all.  I am a GM/Chevy enthusiast.  I built my first  mild engine a couple years ago and topped it with an Edelbrock made Q-jet.  Got some parts for rebuild and great advice from the Q-jet expert Cliff.  My joy ride is a 1982 Jeep CJ5 with no lift, 5 speed transmission, 4.27:1 gear ratio axles and 33 inch tires.  I like a good balance of off road and on road manners on my Jeep, and that Q-jet is key.

Welcome to CHP! 8)

Nice to have you aboard.
Ethan

1972 Chevelle

(oo______oo)